Okay, so, you may or may not have heard about the new blind bag dog tag necklaces that are being released for Friendship is Magic. (I heard about them from a video from TheCrazyPonyLady on Youtube) I decided to get one because they looked cool! =D So, here is the package~ It has Pinkie Pie wearing Spike and Rarity dog tags on it.
The contents! From L to R... A checklist for all the possible dog tags you can get, a Princess Cadance tattoo (I can't use any of the tattoos because they have an ingredient I don't like, though. But I still like to collect them), a Nightmare Moon sticker, and at the bottom is my dog tag! I got the Cutie Mark Crusaders tag, yay! =D I love the Crusaders! How can anyone resist those cute little faces? <3 I was sort of worried I'd get a weird one like Queen Chrysalis, (no offense to Chrysalis fans, I just don't like her much) so I'm really happy with the CMC dog tag! =D
Here is the front of the tag. (And part of me...haha) It has the CMC's emblem, which is the silhouette of a filly (Apple Bloom?) on a shield =3 I might should have taken a close up of the back, which has the CMCs on it, but I didn't xD
But, anyway, I'd recommend the dog tags! It's fun to see which one you're gonna get, and it's cool to have a MLP necklace to wear =3 They are a really good deal, only $2.98. (Especially for getting a tattoo and a sticker too) My only issue is that the front of the tag has little teeny-tiny circle-shaped indents in it, but they aren't very noticable, and, again, are very teeny-tiny. You have to be looking closely at the tag under a light to see it.
By the way, happy November, everypony! Season 4 is getting insanely close now! Let the hype begin!
Nice tag, and I agree a good price, too. :) Glad you got the Cute Mark Crusaders. It looks good on you! :)
ReplyDeleteWow,That is wonderful! I love it! I'm sure it looks cool on you!
ReplyDelete