I’d rather spend my time imagining how immensely BEAUTIFUL this life has the perfect potential of being. - Adam Young

Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father’s care. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows. Matthew 10:29-31

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Kawaii Memo Holder Books :D

 This is the first (and the smaller) of the two memo holder books I made! This one is completely San-x themed! The front is decorated with a Rilakkuma the relax bear memo sheet from the coffee house series, the little magnetic clasp on the side is decorated with Iiwaken the shiba inu, and around the edges is some of my Korilakkuma deco tape ^.^


 Here's the back! The back is decorated with a chubby Mamegoma memo sheet. (I love chubby Mamegomas! They are so cute <3)


 The inside of the book! On the left it is decorated with small Piggy Girl and Homekoro memo sheets, and on the right is a Tottemo Kantankun memo sheet. The little pockets are Rilakkuma and Homekoro. =)


 The pockets, filled with my loose memo sheets (and little envelopes). =)


 Here is my second book that I made! This one is totally Sanrio themed. =) It's considerably bigger than the other one, but it's hard to tell in these pictures (I really should have done a comparison photo. But oh well). But, anyway, the front is decorated with a large Hello Kitty memo sheet, the clasp has My Melody on it, and the sides are decorated with some of my Purin deco tape.


 The back has Sugarbunnies and Little Twin Stars on it ^.^ (I hate those big creases that showed up on the paper in this book. >:c)


Here's the inside! I only took a picture with my memo in it haha. But, the insides are decorated with Sugarbunnies, Hello Kitty, My Melody and Little Twin Stars, while the sides are decorated with some of my Hello Kitty deco tape.

Anyway, I love the way these came out~


I used the tutorial in this video to make my memo books (I didn't follow the tutorial all the way, but mostly). It's by ColourRaindrops on Youtube. (Such an awesome channel of extreme kawaiiness! I totally reccomend checking it out :3)

2 comments:

  1. You are very talented! I think they are very nice and that you did a good job. I love the pretty things that you make. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kawaii Memo Holder Books are fantastic! You did a wonderful job!
    Thanks for posting the tutorial you found on YouTube!

    ReplyDelete