I’d rather spend my time imagining how immensely BEAUTIFUL this life has the perfect potential of being. - Adam Young

Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father’s care. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows. Matthew 10:29-31

Thursday, December 5, 2013

My First Doll Post... Anna! :D

 So, I'm usually more of the type who enjoys tv shows a lot more than movies, but, admittedly, I've really got on the "hype train" for Frozen! xD I'm really excited to go see it! It looks like it'll be sooo good~ (it's just so hard to keep away from all the spoilers *dramatic Rarity voice* that everypony in the whole entire world keeps posting...ergh... /(x^x)\ )

But, yeah, I got an Anna doll from the Disney Store! =) And she is so cute and well-made, I just love her <3 And I decided to do a blog post on her because somepony voted for me to do doll posts on the little poll I had (dunno who, but whoever you are thanks for the vote, and I hope that you enjoy this post! :D)


 Why yes, that is a Spongebob ornament behind her. :) ... Isn't Anna such a cutie? <3


 Staring into the mysterious, shiny depths of a blue Christmas ball... O___O


Now a picture of my tree. Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree ~

By the way I'll try to do a post on my MLP:FiM S4 reactions soon! =D

6 comments:

  1. Love the pics, especially the one where she has her hand behind the Christmas ornament. A truly lovely post as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna Is beautiful, I love her! Your tree is wonderful as usual! Fantastic Post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna is cute. I Love your Christmas Tree. Keep Posting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna is cute. Good pics. I love your Christmas tree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So how is Anna doing these days? She is just beautiful. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't seen Frozen but want to. Great pictures of Anna.

    ReplyDelete